tactical combat casualty care couRSE
Combat Lifesaver Course
5 Day Course Suitable for Combat Personnel
→ TC3-ASM skillsets, plus;
→Lifts, Drags & Carries
→ Tactical Trauma Assessment (TTA)
→ Extensive TQ applications
→ Nasopharyngeal airways
→ Needle Decompression
→ 1P/2P Bag Valve Mask
→ Eye Injuries
→9-Line Medevac & MIST
*Based on 18 pax in SE QLD
Sunshine Coast, QLD
*Corporate or group bookings available. Please enquire below.
Have you considered our other courses?
Learn more here! →
What we offer
We come to your location, reducing overheads of travel and accommodation for personnel and leveraging on the familiarity and flexibility of defence training facilities, enabling your personnel to more of what they are trained to do.
WEAPONISED COURSES (LIVE / SIMULATED)
We have personnel highly familiar with live fire ranges, under your organisations internal range standing orders our personnel can accompany safety supervisors to facilitate medical scenarios as part of live fire drills or use our in-house realistic opposed training weapons.
HIGH QUALITY DELIVERY
Pre-course reading optimising face-to-face (F2F) packages using realistic skills stations and scenario lanes. Ultra realistic wounds and injuries utilising industry leading props, training aids and moulage special effects. Cost plus packages employing extras/ actors to promote realism available.
REALISTIC SCENARIO BASED TRAINING
We can work with your team to design comprehensive scenario based training relevant to your unit roles, tasks or upcoming operations.
TRAIN THE TRAINER
Handover progression plan for internal/organic ability to qualify unit members as Instructors and subsequently facilities as registered training centres
CURRENCY OF EXPERIENCE
SOTER offers the latest Ukraine conflict lessons from the battlefield via personally experienced surgeons at Role 1/2 facilities nearest the frontline.
Discounted rates for government orders*
Why choose sotEr
SOTER is the only official Australian US DOD registered TCCC provider in Australasia, including government (military) organisations. We can credential you personnel or your department to the US DOD CoTCCC recommendations and advise on Australian equivalent pharmaceutical alternatives through our robust medical governance via our TCCC physician specialists.
All our staff delivering TC3 have relevant military experience, from civilian medical specialists working through the reserve, ex-military medics, special forces operators, critical care flight paramedics to emergency physicians, general and specialist surgeons. Regardless of the cohort, we can tailor the right team for your organisation.
– Globally recognised certification (3 yrs),
– Like-for-like accreditation assisting exchanges and interoperability with US/UK counterparts
– Rapid identification of individuals clinical scope of practice.
– Standardised and regulated training by the the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians on behalf of the US Defence Health Agency,
– Student/ Instructor competence and accreditation.
SOTER sets the standard for training in hostile environments through our experience across the spectrum of warfare from shooter, medic, flight paramedic, physician and surgeon.
WORKING WITH SOTER means:
- Guaranteed to receive the most up-to-date training as directed by the leading authority, the Committee of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC)
The most recognisable qualification used by foreign military , law enforcement and agencies worldwide.
3 year certification, issued in the form of a registered provider card and NAEMT certificate of completion.
Trust, in certified, reputable and audited trainers.
Competency in training …..not attendance qualification.
* Offered to contracted department orders. Ability to adopt an organic training progression requires the organisation to fulfill all NAEMT pre-requisites and ongoing criteria as a training centre and have the ability to contribute to the development of an Australian model of TECC.